Sunday 27 March 2011

TOPIC- HEALTH - vocabulary

Vocabulary – health

Are you OK? You don’t look very well.

You look terrible. Are you all right?

How come?

What seems to be the problem/matter?

Are you allergic to anything?

How did you do it?

Are you taking anything for it?

I’ve got an awful cold

I’ve got a terrible headache.

I’ve sprained my ankle

I feel a bit sick

I think I’ve got the flu

I’ve done something to my knee. It hurts.

I’m not sleeping very well.

Maybe you should go and see someone about it.

Maybe you should just take it easy, then.

Maybe you should take something for it.

Maybe you should take a day off or something.

I’d take it easy if I were you

I’m sorry to hear that.

How long will it take to heal?

Have you tried Chinese medicine?

I don’t believe in things like homeopathy.

I must’ve sprained my ankle.

I think I’ve fractured it.

Have you taken anything for it?

Yes, I took some painkillers earlier, and I’m feeling a bit better now.

MÁS RECORTES - MENOS FUTURO PARA LA REGIÓN

No comments:

Post a Comment