Tuesday 19 April 2011

VOCAB AND PHRASES FOR FILMS/BOOKS

TOPIC: BOOKS, READING

The author tells the story of a …

Who’s it by? The author’s called Salman Rushdie

The book was awful. I couldn’t stand it.

I really enjoyed the style of the author.

It was fantastic. I couldn’t put it down.

The story is set in 19th century Italy and England

It was based on a book by Machiavelo.

TOPIC: FILMS, CINEMA

What’s on?

Horror film

Martial arts film

Drama

Action movie

Comedy

What’s it about?

What time’s it on?

Where’s it on?

Who’s in it?

Who’s it by?

I can’t stand romantic films

It’s a very over-rated film

I really liked it. I strongly recommend it to you.

It was boring.

Awful. It was a disaster from start to finish

The film tells the story of a man who…

The film is about…

In the end, they became friends again and…

The film was set in 16th century Spain

It was based on a novel by Lope de Vega

It was filmed on location in Florence

It was directed by James Ivory

It was dubbed into other languages

MÁS RECORTES - MENOS FUTURO PARA LA REGIÓN

No comments:

Post a Comment