Wednesday 25 May 2011

TOPIC: LIKES AND DISLIKES

 TOPIC: LIKES AND DISLIKES

What kind of music do you like?
I can’t stand traditional folk music
What kind of music are you really into?
All sorts, but mainly pop music
Green Day, stuff like that
I’m thinking of going to the concert and I’m trying to find someone to go with
All their songs sound the same
I’ve never heard of him
She’s OK, I suppose
I love anything by Mark Smith
I like anything with Jackie Chan in
I like lots of different things, but mainly I read crime fiction
I’m really into Amy Winehouse/ I’m crazy about.../ I’m a big fan of...
Well, it’s not my cup of tea, I guess
I’m not a big fan of...
I’m absolutely mad about The Clash
How often do you...?
Not as much as I used to
I wouldn’t mind joining a golf club. It may be good fun.
I’m a big football fan and I support...

I’m useless at playing
I’m horrible, awful, very bad at + VP-ing
I’m wonderful, very good at ...
I suppose I’m a bit boring, really
I’m a bit of a couch potato.
I don’t really have any spare time at all.

I just stayed in and had an early night



MÁS RECORTES - MENOS FUTURO PARA LA REGIÓN

No comments:

Post a Comment