Thursday 4 November 2010

BOARD 4/11/10

(subject) _____ find it __(adj) to + VP (activity)

I find it easy to learn languages
I find it difficult to find a new job

To get your hair cut

Get my new coat washed



How long have you worked at the EOI?

I’ve worked here for 8 years
I’ve worked here since 2002


Since + point in the past

Since last week/since February/since 2005

I’ve lived in San Javier for 7 years.

How long have you two known each other?

Have + Just/already+ pp
Have just done

Haven’t done it yet
Have you done it yet?
(at the end of the sentence)


I’ve lived here since 4 years ago

I’ve lived here for 4 years

I’ve lived here since 2006

Have you ever won money in the lottery?

Yes. In fact, last year we bought a ticket at Xmas and we were very lucky and our number came out

No comments:

Post a Comment