Monday 1 November 2010

MONEY- USEFUL EXPRESSIONS

MONEY- USEFUL EXPRESSIONS

I’ll pay you back tomorrow. I promise.

It’s a waste of time.

I can’t remember my new PIN number.

They charge 4€ commission.

I can’t afford it.

I can’t afford to buy a new car.

She’s very well off.

Have you got that money you owe me?

It cost a fortune.

Can I borrow 10€? = Can you lend me 10€?

Jeans are much cheaper in America than they are here.

PCs are much cheaper now than they used to be.

With the crisis, some people find it difficult to find a job.

With the crisis, some people find it difficult to have enough money to buy…

Some people find it difficult to make ends meet.

PAY

Do I get a discount if I pay cash?

I paid 300 to get my car repaired.

Can I pay in dollars?

How much did you pay for that?

How are you paying? (cash or by credit card/by cheque)

What are we doing now? I wasn’t paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment