Wednesday 12 January 2011

VOCAB: SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION

·        Have a nickname

·        Overcrowding in classrooms

·        Maths was not my cup of tea

·        I got a grant.

·        I’ve got my finals next term.

·        I’m going to take a year off and go travelling

·        She dropped out of the course

·        When’s the deadline?

·        It’s good a very good reputation

·        I’d like to do a Master’s

·        She’s got a PhD

·        What did you do at University?

·        I dropped out

·        I’m doing French at Nottingham

·        I’m having a gap year

·        I’m in my second year

·        What was your degree in again?

·        I’ve got my results

·        My mind went blank.

·        I used to get bullied a lot

·        Do you mind if I sit here? No, of course not. Go ahead./ Feel free.

·        Is it OK if I smoke in here?

No comments:

Post a Comment