Sunday 16 January 2011

VOCABULARY: SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION 2

VOCABULARY: SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION 2

  • A vocational course/ vocational college
  • I got three As and a B
  • I didn’t get in
  • Did you pass?
  • I hated school
  • What do you call A-levels in your country?
  • You swot!
  • He always pays attention to what we say
  • He was caught hitting a pupil
  • She’s the top of the class
  • She’s very encouraging
  • He was caught cheating/ copying in an exam
  • She’s the teacher’s pet
  • EXAMS
  • I failed
  • I managed to pass
  • I messed up one question
  • I had to re-take it
  • I did a lot of revision for the exam
  • I got the results of my re-take
  • I messed up on one of the questions
  • All of the questions I was expecting came up
  • It was really easy
  • I should’ve revised harder
  • I just scraped through it

No comments:

Post a Comment